Sunday, June 3, 2012

So what now

     May has seen surgery on my knee, with rehab in full swing.  I thank God for His provisions for this to be done in Nairobi Kenya.  I continue to assist in the logistics room.  God continues to bring opportunities my way, and I watch in total amazement as He continues to build relationships.  He has entrusted to me several spiritual daughters and sons, and has even given me the priviledge to be sho sho (grandma) too 3 beautiful little girls and two handsome little boys. By God's grace I will be able to give them a strong foundation in the Lord. 

      My desire is to be able to return to South Sudan sometime in early July .Until then I want to see every opportunity God brings my way, and I know there have been many I haven't seen.  There is nothing more exciting then to be used as His vessel for His glory.
     But one thing I have learned (actually continue to learn) is no matter where I am  I can still testify to the gospel of God's grace. 
     "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me, the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

No comments: