Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to the US

End of May found me flying back to the US.  Thanking God for His provisions.  I was able to spend a month in the US, with 3 1/2 weeks in my home Oregon, and 4 days in Charlotte NC to see a very special spiritual daughter get married.

My time at home was a blessing, a time to spend with some family, church family, and a time to have more shots put into my neck and back.





My sister and I were able to spend a day at the coast.  One of my favorite spots to go, as it reminds me of God's Mighty Power, His Creation, the beauty of it all.




And I was able to be at the wedding of Andrew and Karissa, which was so very special and such a blessing.  The last picture is of Christiane and me, dear, dear friend and room mate in Nairobi Kenya.


No comments: