Tuesday, February 2, 2010

KNIT ONE PEARL TWO

James 1:27... to look after orphans and widows in their distress... Matthew 25:40...'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of theses brothers of mine, you did for me.'

When I was home for a short time last year, the women of my church knitted many, many sweaters, and with ever knit one pearl two they prayed for the children that would be wearing these sweaters.
In December I was blessed to be able to take all of these sweaters to an orphanage outside of Nairobi, and hand them out to the beautiful children there. I would like you to meet the children that are being prayed for and by God's provision's are being kept warm.


The children are drinking a vitamin enriched porridge to help them stay healthy so that they will and not become malnourished.

No comments: