Monday, October 22, 2007


John Chisum, George Searcy

Our heart our desire
Is to see the nations worship
Our cry our prayer
Is to sing Your praise to the ends of the earth That with one mighty voice
Every tribe and tongue rejoices
Our heart our desire
Is to see the nations worship You
Heavenly Father Your mercy showers down upon all people
Every race upon this earth
May Your Spirit pierce the darkness
Break the chains of death upon us
Let us rise in honest worship To declare Your matchless worth
There is no power that for one hour
Can withstand the greatness Of Your Word on tongues of faith
So we're bold in intercession
Praying now that every heart will bow
Before You Lord in praise in praise
Our heart our desire
Is to see the nations worship You

© 1993 Integrity's Hosanna!/Integrity's Praise! Music

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie!

I found you online! How are you?

It is amazing to think so many of you are still there and are about to wrap it up. My heart is still there with all of you.

Love,
Tara

Anonymous said...

Oh,
oops. You aren't at CIT anymore! It's a transition, we found.

I'm fuzzy headed these days - Scott has been in the hospital since Saturday and he comes home today . . .hooray! I had been praying for renewal in my marriage. . . I didn't mean to get it this way, but I'll take it = ) !!

Would love to hear from you, but I'll keep checking in here. I want to pray for my CIT friends.

Tara, again!

Jen said...

Thank you for calling last night! It was wonderful talking with you. Enjoy your last days in the US!